Great Coach AFL Version 3 Now Available
Great Coach AFL Version 3 has been released. This is the old product page for version 2.0.
See all the great new features of the new Great Coach AFL here.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have compiled some of the frequently asked questions and answers.
- Will you add kicks, marks & handballs to your stats? Yes. We have included a large range of statistics since Version 1.1.
- How can I delete a team? You can delete teams, games and players from the list screens. Swipe across a row and the red delete button will appear. Tap on this and your team, game or player will be deleted.
- How can I delete a game? You can delete games from your team’s fixture screen. Swipe across a game and the red delete button will appear. Tap on the delete button and your game will be deleted.
- How can I get the ‘Play’ button to be available? The Play button only is active if you have not yet played a game. If the game has been completed then you cannot ‘play’ the game again. If you need to ‘play’ a game once it has already been played. You need to delete the game from the fixture then add the game again.
- When I delete a game board it seems to reappear, how can I fix it? Update your Great Coach AFL to the latest version to fix this issue.